BrightStat's data visualization features
Brightstat uses Highcharts (c) library for sophisticated fully customizable scientific graphs. Create interactive graphs for presentations. Save and apply style templates for your graphs and export graphs as .png or .jpg files.
- Line graphs:
- Single and multiple line graphs for summaries of group of cases or summaries of variables.
- Bar graphs:
- Simple and clustered bar Graphs for summaries of group of cases or summaries of variables.
- Area graphs:
- Simple and clustered area graphs for summaries of group of cases or summaries of variables.
- Scatterplot with data clustering and the following fit-line functions:
- definable category width
- Normal distribution plot
- Pie and donut graph
- Survival and Hazard plots within Kaplan Meier Analysis, incl. custom confidence interval
Statistics features Manipulation features Import / Export features